Cloud Transformation Strategy
Forms part of risual’s Cloud Transformation portfolio. It helps organisations understand the benefits of transforming datacentre services with cloud technology, reducing costs and driving innovation. It forms the basis for transforming IT services with an assessment of current arrangements and problems along with opportunities for driving value through the cloud.
- Assesses current business initiatives and existing datacentre technology arrangements.
- Performs SWOT Analysis against business, technology, and processes.
- Determines business priorities and risks for cloud transformation.
- Performs value chain analysis and capability mapping.
- Helps organisations understand key cloud concepts.
- Delivered in conjunction with a Cloud Economics Assessment.
- Provides insight into business application transformation scenarios.
- Supports cloud identity, security, and access management planning.
- Defines success criteria for your cloud platform transformation strategy.
- Creates a detailed cloud platform transformation strategy and roadmap.
- Delivered by an Azure Expert MSP accredited Microsoft partner.
- Delivered by Microsoft and industry qualified and experienced cloud architects.
- Identifies opportunities to realise cash benefits through Cloud Economics Assessment.
- Understands existing capabilities and risks relating to cloud transformation.
- Drives digital culture change across the organisation.
- Aligns current business strategy to UK Technology Code of Practice.
- Ensures cloud architecture is compliant with NCSC security guidelines.
- Identifies opportunities to leverage modern technology such as PaaS/SaaS.
- Helps organisations understand and address Digital skills gaps.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.