A user friendly front end to technical services, providing ITIL aligned service desk and service management support.
- Combines multiple supplier services into single service view
- Transition and Transformation services - service design, supplier on-off-boarding
- Service and Supplier Management
- Service Desk and Service Management
- Continual Service Improvement
- Service Demand and Capacity Management
- Service Compliance Management and Assurance
- Sectors: Justice, Policing, Prosecution, Courts, Prisons, Probation, Central Government, Education
- Comprehensive end to end supplier management.
- A proactive approach to Service management and shift left.
- World class Service Desk.
- Shared Service cost efficiency with flexibility to include dedicated Services.
- Effective framework for managing supplier performance and improving Service levels.
- Single point of accountability for end-to-end business focussed Service delivery.
- Ability to seize benefits in technology-breakthroughs to reduce IT costs.
- Capability for managing IT risks and compliance across the eco-system.
- Mechanism to enhance alignment of IT priorities with business objectives.
£721 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||We provide Service Integration and Management services to enable effective and efficient delivery of service in a multi-supplier environment, focussing on integration, collaboration, demand and supplier management|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Standard service levels apply - 80% of phone calls answered within 20 seconds, 5% call abandon rate. Other service levels to be defined in accordance with specific requirements|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£721 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|