Nokia UK Ltd
Video Scene and IoT analytics
The IMPACT Scene Analytics solution augments Operation Centre’s capabilities by turning surveillance cameras into intelligent IoT sensors. Abstract information vectors are derived from each video feed, including motion, direction, velocity, and density for real-time anomaly detection. Patented machine learning developed by Nokia Bell Labs leverages pattern recognition and behavioural knowledge.
- Establishes baseline values, then generates alarms when anomalies are observed.
- Scales from a single gateway to a centralised server cluster.
- Easy-to-use dashboard permitting drilling down for detailed information.
- Extensible analytics enabling plug-in integration with third-party analytics.
- Allows integration with large, third-party video walls.
- IoT Community that works to explore new business models.
- Modular architecture leveraging existing network investments enabling a cost-effective solution.
- Edge video analytics reducing network bandwidth prioritising control room streaming.
- Multi-tenant architecture for serving multiple user groups on single instances.
- Video Scene Analytics drives efficiency in operations
- Video Scene Analytics uses Machine Learning to continuously improve
- Video Scene Analytics improves security
- Video Scene Analytics improves quality assurance
- Reduce network and storage costs up to 99%.
- Provides lower deployment costs and greater flexibility.