Daisy Corporate Services Trading Limited
Public Cloud Voice and Collaboration
The Daisy Public Cloud Voice and Collaboration service brings together OpenScape Voice and Circuit as an internet application providing voice, video, messaging, presence and screen/file sharing into one view accessible on any device. This is an ideal transition from legacy Unify, Siemens, HiPath, Hicom and DX PBX systems.
- Standard enterprise telephony functionality
- Initiate and accept voice calls with multiple participants
- Start conferences with voice, video, file sharing, and messaging
- Transfer calls to other devices or destinations
- Collaboration and Unified Communications (UC) Service
- Place secure free-of-charge calls between users
- Get a visual overview of the call participants
- Presence-aware, including location details
- Soft and physical client
- PSTN access
- Supported by Daisy a leading UK Public sector service provider
- The service delivers high availability with built-in security
- Automatically updated to include the latest enhancements and security updates
- Presence accelerates communications, processes and decision-making
- The conversational structure adds context to your communications
- Enables remote collaborative working, reducing travel time and associated expenses
- The service flexes up and down to meet business requirements
- Reduced Operating Expenses with no large capital outlay.
- Allows the rapid deployment compared to the provision on-premise solutions.
- Sustainable service delivering both reduced power consumption and equipment footprint