We focus on helping systems improve the health of an entire population.
Our approach focuses on data-driven planning to deliver proactive care for maximum impact. This includes segmentation, stratification and impact modelling.
We help systems design and target interventions and reduce unwarranted variations in outcomes.
- System Capability Development
- Being a PHM Champion and Leader
- Development of a PHM Executive
- Impact Modelling
- Designing and targetting of interventions
- PHM Coaching including Action Learning Sets
- Information Governance
- Builds population health management leadership capabilities
- Develops a team to support delivery for the longer term
- Accelerates system infrastructure
- Enables ongoing use of the PHM cycle
- Builds and embedds population health management approaches
- Space to manipulate data and test/measure interventions and outcomes
- Strengthen relationships, leadership and collaborative working
£910 to £3500 per person per day
Optum Health Solutions (UK) Ltd
|How the planning service works||
We work with systems to build a structured programme of workshops and provide coaching to build and embed population health management approaches.
• Building population health management leadership capabilities
• Helping you develop a team to support delivery for the longer term
• Working with business intelligence teams to accelerate system infrastructure and enable ongoing use of the PHM cycle
• Providing a space for BI teams to leverage data, define cohorts, outcomes of interest and test and measure the effectiveness of interventions.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||We aim to respond within an hour to all queries. Our SLAs and priority allocation is included in the User Support section. At busy times the priority of the issue will be applied when determining a response and resolution. Issues are "ticketed" in the order received and customers will receive an automated reference number from our system, including email where we may not have spoken to the customer at that point. Our current performance is 98% of all issues responded to.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
The service desk is accessible via email or phone.
Our telephone system targets are to answer calls within 45 seconds and our email support is designed so customers receive an automated response to recognise that their mail has been received by the service, prior to the initial agent contact.
We offer support across all our products based on 4 priority levels.
1. Response 1hr, resolution target 8hrs - for major disruption impacting many customers or more than one element of the service, or any clinical risk related issue.
2. Response 2 hrs, resolution target 2 working days - for major disruption impacting one element of the service.
3. Response 4 hrs, resolution target 5 days - for general support issues where impact is minimal. All service requests sit under this category.
4. Response 8 hrs, resolution target agreed with customers for non urgent issues with little business impact.
Users are provided with a unique reference number and our objective is to resolve on first point of contact if possible. Our targets are to achieve 95% on response and 85% on resolution.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£910 to £3500 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|