eGov Solutions LTD
Electronic Attendance Collection - Monitoring Service for Looked After Children
eGOV Solutions offers a secure cloud-based attendance & attainment collection service. Fully supported application for vulnerable cohorts of children including live reporting and dashboard analytics. Automatic reminder notifications and alerts for attendance officers and teachers for daily or weekly AM-PM attendance collections. COVID-19 remote parent/carer verification for home based learning.
- Single Sign-on cloud-based attendance platform accessible 24/7.
- Automatic attendance and attainment collection notifications - absent alerts.
- Live daily or weekly programmable AM-PM collection service.
- Attendance officer profile landing page for cohort collection results.
- Report Builder for self bespoke attendance & attainment reports.
- OLA Automatic Attendance / Punctuality / Exclusion collections and alerts.
- School attendance API Plug-in saving duplication and improving efficiency.
- Real-time attendance collection dashboards including custom analytical downloads.
- Self-Build look-up tables for customised-streamlining DfE attendance codes.
- COVID-19 parents and carers collection/verification portal improving communication.
- Improved accuracy and quantity of attendance data collection results guaranteed.
- Significantly reduced costs saved from outsourcing data management.
- Reduced administration through automated collections and absent alerts.
- Access to real-time ILO-OLA attendance data for full accountably.
- Defined roll (attendance officer) improved information sharing from schools.
- Individual school/provider attendance dashboard for clear report visualisation.
- Alerts and self programable notifications for improved safeguarding.
- Parent-Carer portal for essential feedback and validation.
- Attendance register profile page for quick access to outstanding collections.
- eGOV Solutions support team will ensure outstanding codes are collected.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.