A full assessment of your maturity in managing Cloud Services encompassing: Organisation, Process, Governance and Tooling. Using CMMi-style assessment we review both Cloud and Heritage estates and identify where Cloud could further accelerate agility and reduce cost. Our rigorous assessment identifies current strengths and weaknesses, and delivers an improvement roadmap.
- Baselining your current Cloud Implementation and its stretch potential.
- Baselining your current plans for change, including your Digital roadmap.
- Review of your Cloud Service Management processes against best practice.
- Review of your Cloud Management governance against best practice.
- Review of capabilities, including both Service Management teams and DevOps.
- Review of Service data maturity and potential to automate delivery.
- Review of Cloud Service Management and Broker tooling capabilities.
- Production of opportunity assessment, valuing ﬁnancial, service and agility beneﬁts.
- Development of future delivery model for management of cloud services.
- Creation of high level roadmap for delivery of identiﬁed beneﬁts.
- Clear understanding of maturity of your current Cloud delivery model.
- Clear definition of opportunities for improvement.
- Gain consensus and confidence on your future delivery model.
- Ensure risks associated with potential lock-in are identified and mitigated.
- Provides a high-level plan for delivery and case for change.
£35000 per unit
+44 203 709 1625
|How the planning service works||
The Mozaic Opportunity, Maturity and Readiness Assessment Service considers all aspects of the Organisation, Process, Governance and Tooling. This includes the financial opportunity associated with Cloud Services, identification of additional benefits (e.g. improved Service Levels), the best sourcing options for each area of the estate and how ready an organisation is to cope with the increasing demands of managing complex Services. This Mozaic Service establishes a baseline of the current state in terms of maturity, costs, sourcing model, organisation model, governance model and tooling. Comparisons of the baseline are then made to industry, supporting a Business Case and outline Change Plan covering all aspects of the requirements to achieve and maintain the identified benefits of moving to a new Operating Model.
The key phases in delivery of this service are:
• Enterprise IT Service Vision – what do we want to be in the future
• Development of the ‘to be’ model
• Assessment of current maturity
• Opportunity and Delivery analysis
• Outline Transition Plan and Business Case
Armed with the solid Business Case and Change Plan, the Mozaic Service will provide a clear and concise roadmap for adopting and further exploiting Cloud technologies.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Our service does not have any constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£35000 per unit|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|