A wrapper solution for service delivery and management of Drupal projects. This covers all activities pertaining to the overall management of the system and support service, including service reporting, reviews, incident & problem management, IT operations and event management. We provide assistance with release support, change, configuration and capacity management.
- Fully Managed 24/7 UK ITIL led based support service
- ISO 27001 Information Security & ISO 9001 Quality Assurance
- Web support ticketing system, telephone hotline and email
- Detailed time tracking reports for clients
- Flexible support model based on time
- Incident, problem and event management handling with SLA
- Comprehensive Drupal monitoring and reporting
- Service reporting and reviews scheduled regularly
- Release / deployment code quality manager role
- Change and configuration management = ownership of the CMDB
- Peace of mind that Drupal is secure and up-to date
- Economical model, prioritising tickets and issues
- Single point of contact for Drupal support
- Consultancy included in support for guidance and escalation
- Dedicated Drupal Support Team
- Compliments in-house developers and IT staff
- Flexible to work with 3rd party suppliers
- Complete service management support
- Tried and tested model for over 14 years
£750 per unit per month
- Education pricing available
Ixis IT Limited
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Having dedicated teams to assist buyers to migrate to the cloud or between cloud providers means we take to pressure away by liaising between cloud providers to make an transition to or between cloud services .|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||Drupal support and maintenance|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||All change request are performed in a QA/stage environment for client sign off prior to Go Live|
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
Our support covers any Drupal based applications developed by the buyer or 3rd party supplier.
We utilise a web accessible ITIL driven service support desk.
Multiple buyer/user accounts are available for interaction with the service support team.
Site audit / health check required before BAU support provided.
Remote UK based support.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Standard service operates between 8:30am - 6pm Monday to Friday. 24/7 support available at additional charge.
P1 Emergency - Acknowledge immediately - 30 Minute response time -
Restore service in 2 hours.
P2 High - Respond within 2 hours - Restore service / best efforts fix in 4 hours.
P3 Normal - Respond within 4 hours - Restore service in 2 normal working days.
P4 Low - Respond within 2 working days - Resolve to be discussed.
P5 Feature Request - To be discussed on calls.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
We provide a single level of support provided in units of 8 hours.
Initial unit (8 hours) of support costs £750 per month.
Additional units (8 hours) of support cost £600 pr month.
We provide an ITIL qualified service desk manager (SDM).
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£750 per unit per month|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|