NCSC CHECK Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking. Vulnerability discovery exploitation and remediation advice. ITHC covering infrastructure, web applications, wireless, networks, workstations, laptops, firewalls. Although not a CREST Accredited member company, we have CREST and Tiger scheme qualified staff performing OWASP and OSSTMM security testing. Remote and on site.
- Infrastructure testing of remote and on site servers and devices.
- Web application testing based on OWASP guidelines.
- Firewall reviews based on electronic sets and network design.
- Wireless audits for rogue access points and secure configuration.
- Sectors:Justice, Policing, Prosecution, Courts, Prisons, Probation, Central Government, Education,
- Help you identify the critical security risk and provide recommendations.
- Operate with confidence
£773 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||This service does not provide support|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£773 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|