eGov Solutions LTD
ePEP Online: Electronic Personal Education Plan for Looked After Children
(ePEP Single Sign-On) Electronic Personal Education Plan for Looked After Children. The National securely hosted PEP Platform for Looked After and Vulnerable Children. Developed and maintained by market leaders eGov Solutions Ltd for local authorities and education providers. Offering combined automatic attendance/attainment collection service and analytical dashboards.
- ePEP Single Sign-on Cloud-based secure platform 24/7 access.
- Attainment Collection module including academic flight path for all cohorts.
- Bespoke Report Builder & Analytic Dashboard for (Real-time reporting).
- Built in secure Broadcasting and Messaging Service including automated reminders.
- Young Persons secure interactive portal (voice of the young person).
- Attendance Collection and monitoring / Push-Pull database connectivity.
- Pupil Premium Finance Tracker linked to SMART target section.
- Quality Assurance section including automatic notification and feedback to teachers.
- Automatic Attendance Collection including Parent or Carer Verification.
- Early Years, SEND, Post 16 and COVID-19 child focused modules.
- Single Sign-on application allowing teachers access to all allocated children.
- Improved quality & completion rates for Personal Education Plans.
- Internal case management system for greater transparency.
- Improved attainment & attendance monitoring and data accountably.
- Low-Risk smooth system implementation tried & tested product.
- Bespoke analytical reports including VS dashboard for clear visualisation.
- Enhancing communication and data sharing with supporting professionals.
- Customisable privilege and control panel settings for total policy control.
- PEP Builder administration for self managing questions and additional sections.
- Automatic threshold and vulnerability alerts for improved safeguarding.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.