Computer Application Services Limited
Workpro Requests - FOI, EIR and SAR case management system
Workpro Requests case management system supports information requests tracking and reporting, including FOI (Freedom of Information), EIR (Environmental Information Regulations) and GDPR SARs (Subject Access Requests). Allocate tasks, create consistent correspondence and store case documentation within one secure system. Reminders and alerts ensure deadlines are met and correct procedure followed.
- FOI, EIR, GDPR SARs case types included 'out-of-the-box'. Configurable features.
- Protect sensitive cases with user permissions. Allocate cases and tasks.
- Highly visible alerts ensure key dates and actions aren’t missed.
- All documentation stored and created within case record. Microsoft integration.
- Email and letter templates auto-populated with case data save time.
- Quick and advanced search to access relevant cases and documents.
- Comprehensive dashboards, case and task views to track casework.
- Built-in standard reports library and flexible report creation tools.
- Key system elements and permissions maintainable by authorised administrators.
- File management and GDPR compliance tools support data protection policies.
- Convenient access to all case information from one, secure system
- Complete visibility of all case activity, next steps and deadlines
- Confidence that process is correctly and consistently followed every time
- Improved collaboration and accountability with clear case and task ownership
- Real-time monitoring of case status and team performance.
- Increased productivity through better workload management and reduced admin
- Faster response lowers case handling costs and increase client satisfaction
- Compliance with GDPR and other DP legislation reduces risk
- Easier, richer reporting from more accurate and complete data
- Identify common request themes for FAQ publication and improvement initiatives.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.