MACS ENTERPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT for Facilities Management (MEAM for FM) powered by IBM MAXIMO EAM
MACS Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) for FM Accelerator Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) offers a complete set of applications that cover all aspects of cloud based management. IBM Maximo helps reduce unplanned downtime, increasing operational efficiency, whilst proving real time visibility into asset usage across multiple sites, improving your ROI.
- Self-service work requests routed direct to the receiving department.
- Progress reporting in all links of the value chain.
- Monitor industry partners as they complete work against SLAs.
- Manage the receipt and approval of quotations for additional works.
- Manage compliance with automated compliance task generation.
- Carry out inspections with dynamic questionnaire content.
- Manage user access to a fine level of control.
- Authorise purchase to pay transactions with set approval levels.
- Account for stock inventory with smart issues and replenishment.
- Control industry partners with a comprehensive contract management process.
- Subscription based hence OPEX, not CAPEX.
- Improved efficiency in responding to requests for service.
- Better customer satisfaction for stakeholders and facilities service users.
- Value for money from improved asset utilisation.
- Longer asset life cycles from efficient maintenance management.
- Better industry partner performance from strict contract management.
- Reduced stock holding hence an improved cash position.
- Complete control over purchasing reduces maintenance costs.
- Optional security to OFFICIAL level for protection of sensitive data.
- Rapid on-boarding by means of the MACS Quick-Start project process.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.