Red Sift Ltd
OnDMARC - DMARC Anti-phishing solution
DMARC, part of NCSC's Active Cyber Defence program, can be complicated to implement. OnDMARC makes this process quick and safe. OnDMARC helps organisations to effectively block phishing attacks and email impersonation.
OnDMARC provides clear actions to implement and maintain the DMARC protocol. The DMARC protocol increases deliverability of authorised emails.
- Step by step actions for guided DMARC configuration.
- Easy to understand reports for compliance and delivery rates.
- Understand where threats originate with a world map visualisation.
- Supports multiple domains and multiple users.
- Average implementation time of 6 weeks for DMARC, SPF, DKIM.
- Dynamic SPF to implement as many email services as needed.
- Data history and activity log for up to 12 months.
- Threat Intelligence automatically identifies sending IPs that pose a threat.
- UK Based provider. Data centres in London managed by IBM.
- Investigate feature - in depth analysis of a particular email
- Designed for self-service, OnDMARC speeds up and simplifies implementation.
- Block phishing attacks that use your domain.
- Stop email impersonation targeted at your staff and the public.
- Maximise deliverability of your valid email communications.
- Ensure proper configuration of your email security protocols SPF, DKIM.
- Customer success team on hand with an in-product chat function.
- Eliminate risk of misconfiguration blocking valid communications.
- Compliance with GDS requirement and Active Defence Programme.
- Overcome the SPF 10 look up limit with Dynamic SPF.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.