Design, training, integration and support of Registers
Standard definitions allow your teams and your data to work together. Our services give your organisation control to define standardised data that is essential infrastructure for your business processes. We design, integrate and support your linked reference data Registers to maximise value of data and meet your data strategy goals.
- Strategy planning based on user/business needs research around authoritative sources.
- Data design and architecture of reference Registers and code lists.
- Roadmap planning for migration to and integration of Register platforms.
- Technical architectures for applications and tools utilising Register data.
- Migration of existing legacy sources into cloud-first Register data.
- Delivery of techical integrations between existing apps and Register-based platforms.
- Quality assurance strategy and implementation for Register integrations and data.
- Workflow design and delivery for bespoke human-friendly update of Registers.
- Enhanced availability guarantees and service desk support for Register platforms.
- Training for users and implementors of Register data and platforms.
- Meet organisational goals and data strategy using standardised data lists.
- Prevent mistakes and errors with golden sources using automated assurance.
- Maximise value from authoritative sources with bespoke design and integrations.
- Improve user experiences with bespoke training and customised workflows.
- Minimise business risk with tailored support, availability and resilience guarantees.