SA Group Ltd
Cyber Security Health Check
A Cyber Security Health Check is a critical starting point in understanding your organisation’s cyber posture. The check will identify your weaknesses and make mitigation recommendations. A Cyber Health Check is essential to establish a solid security foundation on which to build a Cloud migration or expansion project.
- Cloud Cyber Security Scope and Strategy.
- Data Protection and Privacy.
- SOC/CSOC optimisation Review.
- Secure Software Development Review.
- Configuration Standards and Secure Settings.
- Incident Response.
- Malware Protection.
- Network Segmentation and Firewalls.
- Access Control and Authentication.
- Information Security Policies.
- Secure infrastructure to comply with regulatory initiatives and compliance standards.
- Identification of gaps within critical risk areas.
- Provision of detailed Action Plan to close any identified gaps.
- Risks effectively mitigated in line with your organisational objectives.
- Understanding of your security areas and their overall Cyber Security.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.