Fujitsu Services Limited
VMware Cloud on AWS Touchdown (VMC-T)
Fujitsu VMware Cloud on AWS Touchdown (VMC-T) is part of Fujitsu’s portfolio of Hybrid IT solutions and allows customers to easily transition to a public cloud environment whilst still leveraging the features of a VMware environment.
- Deployable in hours, scaled in minutes, billed by the hour.
- Secure with options for Official classification
- Integrated, orchestrated and delivered as a Service
- Seamless Integration with Fujitsu's Manged private cloud service
- Transparently links back to your existing Vmware estate
- Scalable across multiple AWS AZ in a region
- Available on a pure OPEX model
- Deliverable from AWS regions globally
- Easily consume native AWS services
- Provides Vmware standard DR capabilities as a Service.
- Standardized expandable pod based cloud infrastructure
- Built using standard hardware, software to ease assurance
- Customer specified virtual machine configurations
- Customer specified or provided O/S images and templates
- Ability to automatically reduce run costs by turning off Hosts
- Can be configured to autoscale to ensure capacity is available
- High bandwidth resilient internal fabric linked to native AWS
- Highly available resilient infrastructure with no single points of failure
- Flexible and customisable design to suit customer requirements
- Supportable using onshore, nearshore or offshore Fujitsu teams.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.