Our Test Improvement Review, otherwise known as a QA Health Check, helps organisations going through technology enabled change or need to improve their internal processes. It can be applied to an individual project, programme or across the organisation to help to achieve one or multiple benefits.
- identify both the strengths and weaknesses of your current QA
- Implement the quick wins that we have identified
- Recommendation of best practice
- Implement Medium and Longer Term Improvements
- Help to move and Integration into Agile and DevOps practices
- Innovative towards new testing methods and automation tools where required
- Identify areas suitable for automation
- Enable automated regression testing and continous integration
- Reduce lifecycle times.
- Improve quality.
- Reduce risk.
- Grow confidence and visibility.
- Create a better customer experience.
- Reduce costs.
£600 to £1200 per person per day
Test Partners Ltd
020 8102 9500
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||See the Service Description.|
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||1 hour|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£600 to £1200 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|