PMO/P3O Improve & Assurance Implementation Service - Cloud hosting & Cloud software
Use the improvement & assurance implementation service to improve PMO/P3O supporting migration to Cloud hosting/Cloud software programmes; improve the P3M maturity capability; increasing delivery confidence and by controlling changes; specifically, in Border, Law Enforcement & Criminal Justice. The management case should guide, provide governance, decision-making, structure for delivery and reporting.
- Identify the organisation’s business goals; objectives; necessary functions; roles; controls
- Produce Roadmap that best fits the organisation's values & capacity;
- Implement the Roadmap to achieve the PMO/P3O maturity rollout objectives;
- Manage continuous PMO/P3O improvements;
- Drive continuing evolution towards desired maturity level;
- Provide independent assurance and to be a critical friend;
- Mentor and transfer skills to permanent PMO team;
- Support for all delivery methods (including hybrid, agile or waterfall);
- Support all Cloud based service deployment models and business led-change.
- Increased confidence in PMO/P3O management and control functions;
- Increase confidence in delivery status;
- Supporting effective programme leadership and decision making;
- Continuous improvement of PMO/P3O capability;
- AXELOS Consulting Partner (ACP) and P3M3 Accredited Assessors;
- PROSCI Change Management Practitioners;
- IPA Accredited Review Leads;
- Professional and independent experts.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at Admin@ahe-pmo.uk
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.