BJSS creates, or advises on the creation of, a cloud strategy in the context of a wider IT strategy. BJSS supports businesses to identify the desired outcomes from cloud adoption and utilisation, and measure success through identifying Key Performance Indicators. BJSS addresses cloud myths and creates an adoption/ maturity roadmap.
- Builds understanding of how to deliver business drivers, goals, objectives.
- Assesses cloud-readiness across the business (including finance-readiness).
- Assesses maturity of existing utilisation (including cost assessment).
- Aligns to specific risks, issues and goals.
- Busts myths to separate substantive from insubstantial concerns.
- Security postures and approach appropriate to organisations’ risk appetite.
- Creates a roadmap to map cloud journey.
- Proposes approaches to ways of working, including governance.
- Provides approaches that support decision-making and risk-reward assessment.
- Examines cloud options, technology and vendor selection.
- Clear, actionable strategy incorporating measures of success (KPIs).
- Cloud strategy aligned to business strategy and IT strategy.
- Provides a co-ordinated, value-oriented vision, to focus the organisation.
- Focuses effort on tasks with a shared, organisation-wide goal.
- Reduces risks by articulating goals and outcomes through the roadmap.
- Finds the approach to cloud that best fits the organisation.
- By aligning effort, focusing on goals, delivers business outcomes sooner.
- Supports and strengthens your business case.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.