Capita Business Services Limited
Capita Student Information System (SIS) in the Cloud.
Capita’s SIS captures and maintains data that educators need to support their students’ success along their academic journey. It does this by enabling more informed and effective collaboration between students and employees, as well as facilitating more beneficial and timely stakeholder engagement between parents, other institutions, agencies and employers.
- Provides an Integrated Single or Multi-Company database platform.
- Tracks the ‘Learner Journey’ from enquiry to completion.
- Promotes ‘Self-Service’ for prospective new and existing learners.
- Allows branding, customisation and local workflow-based business process mapping.
- Facilitates a Mobile 1st platform for staff, learners and stakeholders.
- Eliminates data errors by validating student data at source.
- Reduces Statutory ILR/HESA maintenance overheads with efficient bulk error correction.
- Promotes staff ‘Self-Service’ and improves learner engagement and outcomes.
- Powerful reporting tools to interrogate/manipulate information from multiple data sources.
- Provides ‘One version of the Truth’ from one system.
- Reduces the cost of maintaining more than one database instance.
- Reutilises data many times during the learner journey avoiding duplication.
- Improves/increases revenue generation adopting a learner self-service e-business model.
- Provides an off-the-shelf adapted tailored solution for local customisation.
- Provides a smart mobile platform reducing cost of learner engagement.
- Improves accuracy and validity of ILR/HESA data and thereby funding.
- Reduces ILR/HESA maintenance costs and improves returns timeliness & accuracy.
- Improves retention and achievement by achieving better/smarter learner engagement.
- Improved decision-making by consolidating/comparing data from multiple data sources.
- Reduces time/effort spent on cross-comparison of multiple systems.