Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
SAP on AWS – Cloud Services (AWS ProServe)
SAP on AWS Service is an acceleration engagement delivered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) Professional Services Consultants. It includes deep dive into value proposition of migrating SAP workloads to AWS, validation of platform benefits, selection of architecture patterns and acceleration options for migration into the AWS cloud.
- Workshop reviewing customer's SAP landscape and developing high-level migration strategy.
- Learn about the AWS platform and high availability architecture patterns.
- Understand the value proposition for high availability SAP on AWS.
- Assistance migrating one three-tier SAP application to non-production on AWS.
- Assist in creating re-usable artefacts to enable automated infrastructure provisioning.
- Build customer competency to effectively manage SAP on AWS.
- Assists customers with review of conceptual architectural models on AWS.
- Assists customers with review of possible SAP patterns on AWS.
- Understand requirements to migrate and run SAP on AWS.
- Understand complex high availability scenarios and map to appropriate architectures.
- Reach decisions on the high availability pattern per SAP component.
- Understand how decreasing RTO influences costs.
- Documented high-level application migration approach.
- High-level financial estimate and timeline to migrate SAP portfolio.
- High-level cost estimate for running applications and patterns on AWS.
- Automated configuration and provisioning of AWS resources for SAP workloads.
- Understand compliance and security needs.
- Assess how to increase scale and performance with SAP-certified infrastructure.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.