Hepatitis Virtual Clinic Service
A platform for automation and management of many clinical and administrative aspects at a Hepatitis Telephone Clinic.
Appointments, blood tests and investigations are: scheduled; reminders and alerts automatically sent to patient, clinic nurses and clinicians; recorded; loaded with relevant information received from the hospital EPR. GP letters are generated automatically.
- Full feature virtual clinic managing patients through pre-planned pathways
- Includes appointment management, reminders and alerts
- Telephone interaction is captured electronically
- Optionally extended to include a recording of the telephone appointment
- Auto-generated GP and Patient letters are sent automatically
- Telephone delivery makes the service more accessable
- Automatic actions reduce the need for manual interaction
- Cost effective to both patient and clinic
- Substantial savings through reduced volume of patient visits to clinics