Well Architected Framework Reviews
A review of your Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) implementations. We assess alignment to industry standards, including the Well Architected Framework and NCSC Cloud Security Principles, examining the architecture, cloud delivery operating model, security controls and mechanisms for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD).
- Review your Public Cloud implementation and architecture against best practice
- Full coverage against the Well Architected Framework and NCSC Cloud-Security-Principles
- Maturity Assessment covering operations, availability, security, data, performance and cost
- Examination of your CICD processes and tooling
- Review of your approach to Infrastructure-as-Code
- Identification of cost optimisation opportunities
- Report showing the actions needed to align to best practice
- Roadmap and high-level business case.
- Delivery of the required initiatives to align with best practice
- Improved service performance and availability
- Alignment to best-practice-approach to security, both in development and operations
- Significantly faster delivery cycles for software development teams
- Reduction in cost and effort to release new software
- Reduction in operating cost
- Ensures Enterprise level control across the estate
- Reduces risk and ensures repeatability
- Improves Customer Satisfaction
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.