Outline Business Case
This service forms part of risual’s Advisory and Management service portfolio. It develops the Business Case for strategic investment programmes across the public sector. Working collaboratively with stakeholders and business users, our methodology offers a consistent approach to drive real value from your strategic transformation programmes.
- Delivered by highly experienced and certified programme and project managers.
- Follows guidance contained in the 5 Case Business Case Model.
- Allows full understanding of the business context of the investment.
- Develops and delivers the Strategic Outline Case for change.
- Identifies options, their merits, and constraints.
- Analyses current constraints to recognise the gap to business need.
- Delivers a fully costed Outline Business Case for further development.
- Provides clear alignment with business strategy.
- Delivers understanding of the capabilities and value of current environment.
- Identifies spending objectives and maps these to the business need.
- Categorises and defines comprehensive benefits that can be achieved.
- Evaluates risks, constraints and dependencies to the programme strategy.
- Determines critical success factors that need to be delivered.
- Develops a clear programme delivery and governance structure.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.