At The AntiSocial Engineer Limited, Web Application Security testing focusses on identifying and assessing all levels of vulnerabilities that exist on your internet facing infrastructure and provides a thorough security analysis of your web application, from a malicious attackers perspective.
- Simulated, realistic attacks performed in a controlled manner.
- OSSTMM and OWASP Top 10 vulnerability testing methodology.
- Authenticated valid users and un-authenticated outsiders perspective.
- Evaluate the security of web applications, from the attackers perspective.
- Expert technical support.
- Concise, comprehensive reporting including remediation recommendations.
- Manual and automated analysis.
- Improved security of your Web Application
- Fully managed service.
- Keep resistant to web based attacks.
- Prevent brand damage and downtime from security related issues.
- Flexible out of hours testing available.
- Simulate heavy traffic scenarios with advanced stress testing.
£1200 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
The AntiSocial Engineer Limited
|How the planning service works||We work with the customer to agree on implementation and scope of the test as part of the SLA and Testing Agreement, prior to the assessment commencing.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||We work with customers to ensure products and services meet required industry standards and best practices.|
|Security services type||
|Other security services||Security Training and eLearning|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Any constraints are agreed with the customer via SLA and managed accordingly.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday
Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however, no action can be guaranteed until the next working day.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||All customers receive the same support levels across contracts. All customers are given their own manager to work as a sole point of contact.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Price||£1200 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|