Web Application Security Testing
At The AntiSocial Engineer Limited, Web Application Security testing focusses on identifying and assessing all levels of vulnerabilities that exist on your internet facing infrastructure and provides a thorough security analysis of your web application, from a malicious attackers perspective.
- Simulated, realistic attacks performed in a controlled manner.
- OSSTMM and OWASP Top 10 vulnerability testing methodology.
- Authenticated valid users and un-authenticated outsiders perspective.
- Evaluate the security of web applications, from the attackers perspective.
- Expert technical support.
- Concise, comprehensive reporting including remediation recommendations.
- Manual and automated analysis.
- Improved security of your Web Application
- Fully managed service.
- Keep resistant to web based attacks.
- Prevent brand damage and downtime from security related issues.
- Flexible out of hours testing available.
- Simulate heavy traffic scenarios with advanced stress testing.
£1200 per person per day
- Education pricing available
3 9 4 3 8 6 4 7 9 7 4 0 8 1 1
The AntiSocial Engineer Limited
|How the planning service works||We work with the customer to agree on implementation and scope of the test as part of the SLA and Testing Agreement, prior to the assessment commencing.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||We work with customers to ensure products and services meet required industry standards and best practices.|
|Security services type||
|Other security services||Security Training and eLearning|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Any constraints are agreed with the customer via SLA and managed accordingly.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday
Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however, no action can be guaranteed until the next working day.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||All customers receive the same support levels across contracts. All customers are given their own manager to work as a sole point of contact.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Price||£1200 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|