Our Business Design service provides you with the business architecture and change skills to understand, plan and implement your business transformation, evolving your operating model and maximising value from technology via Digital channels and the Cloud. This service can also prepare your ICT service to be fit for the future.
- Business transformation improvement opportunities via Digital & Cloud
- Current operating model review including GDPR impact assessment
- Target operating model ( TOM ) definition
- Business case review, including Shared Service proposals
- Business Change assurance and information governance
- Business architecture
- Definition of technology sourcing strategy (incl. Cloud, on premise, mixed)
- Business & ICT impact of Cloud solutions
- Digital transformation readiness assessment
- Cloud migration Project or Programme critical friend review
- Structured review and/or articulation of your business strategy
- Articulation and challenge of your current operations including GDPR risks
- Target Operating Model ( TOM ) & Business Architecture definition
- Independent review of your project or programme business case
- Implement lean, effective governance for business and ICT change
- Completely independent assurance of key Business Design decisions or issues
- Identification of the opportunities and benefits moving to Cloud
- Design of a Cloud ready TOM for the ICT service
- A realistic business case for Cloud adoption
- Impartial, knowledgeable advice and proven repeatable process
£450 to £1200 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
|How the planning service works||
Using industry standard techniques we can review your current operating model against your stated strategy and objectives to assess the scale of change required.
Based upon an understanding of your current operating model we can define the transformation opportunities and benefits that adopting Cloud computing options or embracing digital technologies could bring to your organization.
We can review your business cases and provide feedback on whether the expected target state is likely to be achievable and to provide remediation recommendations to create a more sustainable business case.
We can outline the changes required to your business that will be necessary to successfully access the benefits of cloud solutions. New roles, responsibilities, skills, integration and any organisational change maybe required.
We will use a series of business architecture techniques to define the target state of your operations at a Service, Directorate or Organisational level.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
We can help define the best way of sourcing the business and technology elements needed to deliver your change. This includes consideration of cloud and outsourced services.
We can design a governance process that spans the enterprise landscape, programme or project scope. The process will implement a business design authority activity that is both pragmatic and practical to ensure that the delivery of change follows the agreed path
The ICT service will need to evolve to work with and help manage cloud solutions being added to the technology landscape. We will help build a new operating model (TOM) for your ICT service.
We can review your programme, project or cloud migration at any stage of the lifecycle, whether you are using waterfall or an agile approach. We can test whether progress, approach or decision making is optimal and suggest adjustments that can be made to improve performance. We can provide facilitation and management services, chairing or mentoring to assist with the implementation of the identified improvements.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||We will acknowledge the request immediately and will respond within 4 hours.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Normal consulting hours (9 to 5) included. Extended hours 8 to 6 can be arranged at an extra cost. An account manager is assigned to each customer.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||None|
|Price||£450 to £1200 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|