An expert in interoperability, BJSS has a decade’s worth of healthcare engineering experience and can offer technology-agnostic, full stack development. BJSS can provide full development teams and/or can work as part of a blended team with you, and provide knowledge transfer and upskilling to in-house teams.
- Delivery and operation of high-performance, national, business- and safety-critical systems.
- AWS Advanced Consulting partner, Microsoft Gold partner, over 450 certifications.
- Agile, user-centred and service design-led Clinical and Citizen portals.
- Healthcare interoperability as standard (HL7v2/3, FHIR, GP Connect, CareConnect, IHE).
- Creation of DevOps processes, change and release management.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery capability.
- Automated build, deploy, test, release and operational processes, utilising Infrastructure-as-Code.
- Highly-proven BJSS Enterprise Agile® approach tailored to each delivery.
- Technical leadership, solution and enterprise architecture, strategy and roadmap planning.
- Development of bespoke, user-centric software and platforms.
- Deliver software that delights users through continuous feedback.
- Architecture/security-centric, risk-first approach to ensure successful delivery outcomes.
- Skilled software and platform engineers across major cloud providers.
- Experienced designing and building solutions to meet healthcare regulations.
- Transparent, "engage early and widely" approach strengthens engagement/outcomes.
- Embedded teams, used to working with clinical systems/ technical standards.
- Blended approach to service design and engineering.
- Cloud Engineers adopt good practice and are Well-Architected Review practitioners.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.