CGI - Communications Data Retention, Retrieval and Disclosure Service
Retain, retrieve and disclose communications data in compliance with the Investigatory Powers Act in a cost-effective, secure, efficient and timely manner.
Solutions address both classic telephony traffic data as well as IP data, including IPAR data and ICRs.
Options include shared and distributed architectures as well the traditional centralised architecture.
- Flexible Data Ingest includes CSV, XML and JSON formats
- Data Retrieval via ODBC, JDBC, RDHI or REST interfaces
- Automated Purging of data on expiry of commitment
- Standard PKI for authentication, encrypted storage and data transfers
- Application level replication provides for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Ingest 14,000 records per second on a single CPU core
- Retain 10TB raw input data using only 16TB RAID5 storage
- Purge 14,000 records per second on a single CPU core
- Sectors: Justice, Policing, Prosecution, Courts, Prisons, Probation, Central Government, Education
- Load more than five billion records a day.
- Records ready to be queried under ten minutes of loading.
- Search results returned in seconds.
- Handles multiple data formats which can change over time
- Original data always retained to provide evidential integrity.
- Simple management and operation
- No need for expensive specialist hardware
- Store 10TB of raw data in a 16TB repository.
- No third-party product licences