Moore Stephens Insight Limited
Business Process Review and Optimisation
Moore Insight can review your organisation’s processes using internationally recognised taxonomy and tools (including APQC).
This can be at process, task or activity level. We can assess the maturity and criticality of the processes and identify significant gaps or pain points. It helps identify owners and systems underpinning processes.
- Analysis based on an internationally recognised standards with benchmarks.
- A structured process review applied at multiple levels, as appropriate.
- Current state analysis, maturity score, criticality score, future state analysis.
- 5-point maturity assessment: strategy, process, systems, resources, and governance.
- Enables capture of variant processes or specialist tasks and activities.
- Extend analysis to multiple organisations or departments and divisions.
- Capture and catalogue all systems used to deliver processes.
- Evaluate resource dependencies and bottlenecks impacting process delivery.
- Evaluate governance of processes and systems and continuous improvement agenda.
- Evaluation of business change impact between current and future state.
- Evaluate your processes against a globally recognised standard with benchmarks.
- Supports analysis for target operating model and ways of working.
- Highlights gaps between criticality and maturity of processes and systems.
- Highlights variances between organisations or departmental / divisional groups.
- Cross check systems in use by the business with IT.
- Highlights dependencies on off-line systems and single points of failure.
- Highlights potential process ownership gaps and issues.
- Highlight governance gaps and threats to sustainability or continuous improvement.
- Highlight resource capacity and capability issues underlying process delivery.
- Provides key input to understanding extent of required business change.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.