Windows 10 Enterprise Desktop Migration Service
Capito a Microsoft Gold Windows and Devices partner provide an extensive range of Client Build, Virtual Desktop, Windows Desktop Migration services from design to build and desktop rollout. This enables your organization to deliver a modern secure desktop experience to users enabling cloud technologies like Microsoft Office 365.
- Desktop Virtualisation - Citrix, Microsoft RDS, XenApp, XenDesktop, VMware Horizon
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS) - Requirements, Capture, Design
- Group Policy (GPO) Analysis and Review
- Automated Deployment, Software and Cloud Distribution
- Client Build - Desktop design and build
- Patch Management - assessment and policies
- Windows Autopilot configuration
- SFIA or Fixed Price to meet customer business requirements
- Leverage Capito experience deploying across Public Sector organisations
- Rapid deployment of Windows 10 into production
- Utilise desktop experience using proven methodologies and tools
- Standardise applications or bespoke application deployment
- Improved user productivity
- Standardise Windows 10 across organisation
£497 to £1194 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
01506 460 300
|How the planning service works||
Our team of highly skilled technical consultants work with the latest operating systems on a consistent basis and know how to maximise Windows 10 capabilities.
This means that we can speed up your deployment projects and help you overcome the challenge of migrating to Windows 10 system and upgraded applications.
Our services offer detailed planning and implementation support based on the broad and deep experience of Capito Services upgrading and deploying desktops in the Public Sector.
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||End user desktop training is provided on a one to one basis or one to many.|
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Capito offer both an Infrastructure/ Desktop and Application migration service.
The migration approach is normally customised to meet customer requirements after discovery and information gathering exercise followed by analysis and recommendations.
The migration can encompass technical/lift-and-shift and application virtualisation services plus comprehensive strategic cloud adoption programmes, including application rationalisation and end user-adoption.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Capito is a fully certified ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015, Prince II and ITIL practitioner. We will use our certified ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Security and ISO 9001:2015 Quality procedures, ITIL framework and Prince II project management methodologies for this requirement|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||Capito provide support for Windows 10, Office 365 via Capito ServiceDesk.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||Support response times - Depending on the priority allocated to the questions/incident we will respond within a pre-defined SLA as per our service catalogue|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||Yes, at an extra cost|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||WCAG 2.1 AA or EN 301 549|
|Web chat accessibility testing||Tbd|
Capito support teams are available Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, with 24/7 availability to log incidents.
Effective Account Management plays a central and fundamental part in the successful delivery of services to Capito’s customers.
Capito has a unique account management structure that consists of:
• Business Development Manager • Account Manager • Internal Account Manager • Pre-Sales • Sales Support • Bid Management • Service Delivery Manager The Capito structure allows for good management, with no single point of failure and frequent customer contact
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra features and support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Microsoft|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£497 to £1194 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|