Is your organisation using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and are you at the crossroads regarding cloud migration?
Reliason has developed an industry-standard and practical migration plan for your legacy OBIEE version to Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) using our proven methodology and toolsets.
- All required capabilities integrated in a single service
- Easy deployment through Reliason's developed methodologies
- Built for complete self-service
- Rich charting gallery, interactive visuals, & comprehensive formatting
- Powerful data visualisation functions
- Mobile-ready Dashboards and Reports/Charts
- Exportable to Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, etc.
- Documentation and training
- Complete web-based application (no need for any client-based tools)
- Integrated identity management for robust security
- Reduced cost and faster implementation
- Quick return on investment from pre-built functions
- Services matched with business requirements ensure fit for purpose
- Proven interactive dashboard & analysis platform with rich visualisations
- Easy interface for reports creation
- Advanced visualisations with complex hierarchies and calculations
- Ongoing self-sufficiency, taking advantage of Oracle's 'cloud-first' approach
- No need to upgrade or install periodic patches
- Simplified system management
- Instantly scalable
£5000 to £25000 per unit
Reliason Solutions Limited
|How the planning service works||
Implementing OAC is an investment in the organisation, to provide 21st century reporting, capable of growing and adapting to changing organisational, legislative, regulatory and other drivers.
Reliason developed OAC accelerators and methodology speed up implementation by:
• Implementing fit for purpose systems underpinning organisational processes to support achievement of strategic and operational goals.
• Working collaboratively with you. Your challenges are our challenges.
• Ensuring solutions are intuitive and easy to use.
We are unafraid to challenge the status quo, looking at the bigger picture as well as accommodation immediate requirements.
Key planned objectives:
• Make managers more self sufficient
• 'Shine a light' on business processes and data
• Reports dynamically created, with automated scheduling and delivery
• Less reliance on Excel spreadsheets and other off-line systems
• Flexible to respond to change
• Allow management of exceptions through presentation of data and inclusion of trend indicators, KPIs, etc.
Business transformation underpins OAC implementation. Our approach ensures changes remain aligned with your goals and objectives, ensures effective engagement with stakeholders and support of continuous improvement.
The end result is that we shorten the elapsed implementation time, keep costs low and deliver documentation allowing you to build additional reporting yourselves.
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||Oracle Analytics Cloud Service (OAC)|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
We have a number of OAC training courses that we routinely deliver to our customers. These are high level courses that are designed to make IT and End User staff competent to understand what to do and to perform straightforward tasks. It should be understood that these are not in-depth courses and trainees will not come out at the end as specialists in the specific subjects.
In the case of developers and DBAs, the courses will make them proficient to undertake simple tasks and to be able to understand the development activities that we will be performing as they shadow these.
The combination of these courses and practical experience that the IT staff will receive will make them competent to carry out day to day activities, without the need for them to participate in Oracle University courses (though these are always an option in addition). It is usual for Reliason to provide more comprehensive support as a supplement, to manage complex or new requirements beyond the skills of our client’s internal staff.
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
The description that follows relates to services migrating Oracle’s on-premises BI (OBIEE, BIFS, OBIA) systems to Oracle Analytics Cloud Service (OAC). Where migrating from alternative on-premise or cloud BI applications, a Greenfield implementation approach should be taken.
OAC bridges the gap between OBIEE‘s enterprise centric, top-down approach to business analytics and the need for an on-demand tool that provides flexibility to functional users, department heads, business analysts, etc., who need a short turnaround time for their information and reporting requirements.
A useful feature of OAC is the ability to migrate on-premise OBIEE content without manually building the data model in OAC, allowing you to take full advantage of those Admin Tools.
Reliason’s ‘lift and shift’ approach of on-premise Oracle BI to OAC offers a hybrid BI Cloud without having to worry about data security and recreating metadata in the cloud. OAC can use the on-premises repository and databases to give users access to extensive BI Cloud functionality.
1. OAC offers end users an enhanced analytics, including Data Visualization and Mashups against their own external data.
2. OAC eliminates infrastructure needs for servers, clustering, patching and upgrades.
3. Report performance in OAC is comparable to on-premises report run times.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||Oracle Analytics Cloud Service (OAC)|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Reliason has developed our own BI testing tool, OneClick.
OneClick helps in executing impact test plans, automating deployment and monitoring BI Systems availability, empowering business users, developers and testers in various areas of testing, deployment and application readiness.
Identify inequalities in reports due to metadata changes or promotions
Quick access to Sanity checks of BI Systems
Automate deployment process
Store comparison results in PDF format for later use
• Built on Windows platform and easy to setup
• Highly customisable
• Handles 100s of reports for Comparison, provides a results grid and allows to store compared results for later use
• Handles RPD deployment on both Windows and Linux operating systems
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation|
|How the support service works||
As well as project based services, Reliason is able to provide extensive managed support services. Reliason’s Managed Services allow our clients to call upon experts, on demand, who will work behind the scenes or on-site to maintain performance and fix issues before they impact the business. Be it 24/7 DBA support, implementing an extra module, creating reports or configuring a screen, or upgrading to R12 your requirements can all be met with our offshore based Consultant pool .
Our aim is to develop long term relationships with our customers, to become a true partner, regarded as an extension of their organisation.
Reliason leverages a combination of its own proprietary solutions, frameworks and methodologies to provide intrinsic business value across the enterprise for our customers.
Our services portfolio across Oracle Applications, Middleware and Database include:
• Business consulting and business process definition / reengineering
• Implementations and expansion of application footprint
• Upgrades and migration
• Bespoke development
• 3rd party integration
• Database administration support
• Managed support services
|Service constraints||Implementation and support services for Oracle OAC are only for the application. All hosting and system support is part of Oracle's OAC service offering. Buyers should look at Oracle's OAC listing for information on any service constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||Response times are defined in the Service Level Agreement that will be part of the contract. Options exist for support 5*8 through to 24*7, with SLA commitments based on the response and resolutions targets specified by the customer.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
Hours Per Annum 480 to 1280.
Day Equivalent p.a. 60 to 160.
Hours Per Quarter 120 to 320.
Price Per Annum £26,040 to £63,840.
Full details are provided in the Service Description and Pricing documents that form part of this listing.
Service Requests can relate to any or all of the following:
• Functional application support (e.g. errors, bugs, etc.). System maintenance support is the responsibility of Oracle Corporation, who provides the managed cloud service.
• Health check, Design, Development, Testing, Business and Systems Analysis and Integration consultancy.
Support Services will be provided to the Client for an agreed number of hours spread over 12 months. The hours provided for support services can be changed as per requirement of the client.
Each client will have an assigned Service Manager, who will oversee management of the SLA and its adherence.
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra features and support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Oracle Business Intelligence and Planning & Budgeting cloud services|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£5000 to £25000 per unit|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|