Arcus Global Limited
Arcus Grants and Funding
The Arcus Grants Management system provides a seamless end-to-end digital solution for the application, assessment, award, and post award life cycle of all types of grants. The Grants system includes a customised easy to use front-end portal for grant applications and a management system that allows intuitive assessment and reporting.
- Provision of tools for Location mapping, including integration with GIS.
- ‘Google style-search’ - single box to search all data
- Highly customisable user interface
- Drag and drop reporting
- Designed in partnership with UK Grants public bodies.
- Scalable solution: able to run one or many programmes simultaneously
- Responsive design
- Standards compliant including both Web and Web Accessibility standards
- Supports multi-factor authentication if required
- Documented, published Open API included as standard
- Users feel in control and confident.
- Less training required. Excellent user experience.
- Enable users to make informed decisions and receive reports
- Enables collaboration with other services and agencies within the system.
- Enables users to access the service at any place&time
- Can be accessed by all users including those with disabilities
- User trust and confidence
- Funding body confident of integration capabilities and costs
- Provides choice and removes lock-in
- Visibility of funding location on the map for contextual assessment
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.