The Better Business Cases course is designed by HM treasury and the Welsh government. It is a systematic and objective approach to all stages of the business case development process and is designed for individuals who hold responsibility for creating and/or reviewing business cases within their organisation.
- Course covers best practice approach to enabling effective business decisions
- Training is delivered by an experienced and certified practitioner
- APMG accredited course, provided by nationally recognised training provider
- Training is delivered in a passionate relatable, and practical way
- We have over 40 years’ experience delivering courses
- Provides step by step guidance to developing a business case
- This is a 4 day course
- The course covers both foundation and practitioner exams
- The BBC approach is Internationally accepted as ‘best practice’
- Utilising this approach can prevent unnecessary spending within your organisation
- Learn to assess business cases from a variety of perspectives
- Provides a higher degree of clarity when setting business objectives
- Learn to apply a proven methodology to writing business cases
- Develop the perspective required to assess business cases
- Enhance your ability to construct a robust business case
- Expand your perspective when writing and reviewing business cases
- Become and accredited Better Business Cases practitioner
£1660 to £1995 per person
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
IMD GROUP LTD
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
We provide specialist training services that enable individuals and organisations to increase their understanding of how a thorough business case can, and should be constructed. Our Better Business Cases course will equip individuals and organisations with the tools and techniques required to construct a thorough business case that can be used to justify the use of cloud hosting and software services.
Upon successful completion of the course, a Better Business Cases practitioner will have the ability to ensure that their business cases articulate what the optimal balance of benefits, cost, and risks should be for the case to be justifiable.
The course is delivered by experienced practitioners who built a career in project management prior to moving into development and training with us.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
Maximum class size of 16 for optimum levels of student/teacher interaction, and to ensure all content is covered in a way that caters to all types of individuals.
UK wide coverage, subject to the availability of our trusted and accredited training professionals.
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
For each engagement through GCloud, you will be provided with an IMD Account Manager who will be your central point of contact throughout the delivery of services. Where possible, we aim to provide you with an Account Manager who has experience operating within the relevant field associated with the engagement to coordinate the delivery of similar services.
In addition to the Account Manager, we endeavour to provide you with an additional layer of Account Support in the form of a secondary point of contact for each engagement. In this way, we mitigate the likelihood of having a single point of failure, and have mechanisms in place to maintain continuity of service.
Support will be provided remotely via email and phone for the most part, with the flexibility to arrange meetings on site or at our offices when needed. On site support can be offered during the working week where requests are made prior to proposals being submitted / individual call-off contracts agreed.
Your Account Management and Support resources are typically integrated into the delivery team and so costs are included within the proposal for each engagement.
|Supplier type||Reseller (no extras)|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Bristol Management Centre, part of IMD|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£1660 to £1995 per person|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|