Arcus Global Limited
Arcus Asset Management
Asset Management for Councils spanning Corporate Land and Property through to green spaces and trees. Leases, Acquisitions and Disposals, and queries and requests arising from tenants. The system is designed to guide users through the processes and provide them with options available to them at each stage.
- Browser User Interface: No installation needed, no server hardware needed.
- Guided processes: Maintains consistent treatment of assets and customers
- Mapping tools for plotting, including integration with Local Authority GIS
- Asset’s information and records available easily in one place
- Dedicated hierarchical Asset records: Clear specialist records collect tailored details
- Integrated with wider Arcus Place system
- Request and feedback handling integrated into the system
- Drag and Drop Reporting, Usable without technical skills or knowledge
- Automated notifications, escalations and service breaches, both internally and externally
- Designed in partnership with LA planning/building control/land charges teams
- Available to council officers anywhere, anytime.
- Enables collaboration with other services and agencies within the system.
- Enables officers access to live data to make enforcement decisions
- Lower cost of processing applications.
- Enables best use of resources.
- Visibility of Assets location on map/ability to plot against it
- Activity and financial performance information available to all.
- Less training required. Excellent user experience.
- All relevant information shared within the system to inform decisions.
- Provides customers with a consistent experience across all comms channels.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.