The Genesys PureEngage Cloud Customer Experience platform provides organisations with a complete customer contact service that will deliver consistent, seamless and personalised experiences across all touch-points. Whether via self-service or human-assisted, Genesys ensures alignment with the stage and type of the citizen’s journey.
- Complete, market leading omnichannel contact centre solution.
- Agent Desktop – omnichannel desktop with complete interaction history.
- Call steering—play announcements, collect information with DTMF and speech recognition.
- Real-time reporting—Management by exception across all media.
- Historical reporting—Comprehensive analysis of all interaction data.
- Call recording and analytics—Fully compliant for quality and analysis.
- Workforce management—forecast, schedule, and track performance.
- Control – User-friendly UI for modification of IVR and routing.
- Integration – Open standards and API-based for third-party application integration.
- Browser based – compliant and user friendly web interfaces.
- Improve Customer Experience – First Call Resolution, personalization and consistency.
- Improve Net Promoter Score.
- Improve productivity, reduce handling times, avoid transfers and repeat information.
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership – Simplified single application.
- Exceed SLAs – dynamic routing prioritisation.
- Improve compliance – with quality monitoring evaluations.
- Improve reactivity – with access to real-time monitoring and analytics.
- Improve agility - support new locations or lines of business.
- Anywhere access – work from any PC with internet access.
- Service customers on the channels they want.
£148 per user per month
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Genesys Europe B.V.
|Software add-on or extension||No|
|Cloud deployment model||Hybrid cloud|
- PSTN DDI or compatible SIP Endpoint
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10+ or Google Chrome web browser
|System requirements||Modern web browser (e.g. Google Chrome or Firefox)|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Support is focused on your Support experience through a global, live answer 7X24 Support model.
1-Critical: A severe impact or degradation to Customer's business operations caused by intermittent disruption of Genesys Cloud Service.
Response Target: 15 minutes
2-High: Genesys Cloud Service is available and operational; moderate impact to Customer's business operation.
Response Target: 2 business hours
3-Medium: Genesys Cloud Service is available and operational; nominal and immaterial adverse impact to Customer's business operations.
Response Target: 4 business hours
4-Low: Customer requires information or assistance on the Genesys Cloud Service capabilities or configuration.
Response Target: 1 business day
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
|Onsite support||Yes, at extra cost|
• Business Care for Cloud is included with your service and provides self-guided access to Genesys Cloud knowledge, web portal case submission and proactive service advisories, platform and network monitoring 24x7, all platform upgrades and updates, unlimited, 24x7 phone support for case submission, defined response targets and access to real-time incident status via mobile devices. We also include engagement with a Genesys Advisor to ensure you achieve the business outcomes expected.
• Addition PureSuccess services catalog items are available.
• Genesys Care can optionally provide a Technical Account Manager (TAM). The TAM serves as a designated point of contact to Genesys Care whose goal is to establish and maintain a solid understanding of your business goals, operations, and priorities. A TAM combines that understanding with their Genesys expertise to mitigate risks to your operations.
|Support available to third parties||Yes|
Onboarding and offboarding
Our offer includes core training for standard, role-based training delivered via an eLearning environment for Agents, Supervisors and Administrators.
• Agents: Agent Desktop, Workforce Management for Agents, Using Salesforce Gplus Adapter
• Supervisors: Agent Desktop for Supervisors, Agent Setup, Platform Administration, Real-time Reporting, Historical Reporting, Workforce Management for Supervisors, Genesys Interaction Recording UI, Using Quality Management, Configuring GVP, Using GVP Reports
• Administrators: Designer for Business Users, Outbound
The Genesys University team specializes in creating and delivering training and enablement plans on the Genesys Customer Experience portfolio. Curriculums can be built to increase product knowledge, drive adoption and maximize the return on your CX technology investment. Our efforts help companies worldwide achieve faster time to value, improve productivity and mitigate risk so they can focus on delivering great customer experiences. This training can be delivered on-site or at Genesys offices.
Comprehensive role-based user guides are available online and to download.
|End-of-contract data extraction||Genesys will make Transition Services available subject to the parties’ execution of a separate statement of work at Genesys’ then-current time and material rates.|
|End-of-contract process||An agreed exit plan will be executed for which additional Professional Services fees may be applicable.|
Using the service
|Web browser interface||Yes|
|Application to install||Yes|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows|
|Designed for use on mobile devices||No|
|What users can and can't do using the API||
You can use the Provisioning API to configure your Genesys environment, create users, and retrieve configuration data. You can use this API to:
- Create, read, update, and delete users
- Get skills for a user
- Import and export users
- Get DNs or agent groups
- Create, read, update, and delete application options that are available within Agent Setup
You can use the Statistics API to create a subscription for multiple statistics and then receive notifications when the values of those statistics change.
You can use the Workspace API to develop your own custom agent applications that integrate with Genesys. These applications can include features such as:
- Manage agent state
- Perform basic call control
- Perform conferences and transfers
- Enable supervisor monitoring
- Create, read, update, and delete user data
- Enable call recording
|API documentation formats||HTML|
|API sandbox or test environment||Yes|
|Description of customisation||Please refer to our service definition document for more information.|
|Independence of resources||Genesys PureEngage Cloud is architected in such a way that Tenant data is isolated and securely separated to ensure that one tenant’s operations do not negatively impact another tenant’s operations. Additionally, resources are dynamically allocated (based on specific SLA) to ensure a well performing service.|
|Service usage metrics||Yes|
|Metrics types||Please refer to the service definition document.|
|Reporting types||Reports on request|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||None|
|Knowledge of data storage and processing locations||Yes|
|Data storage and processing locations||
|User control over data storage and processing locations||No|
|Datacentre security standards||Complies with a recognised standard (for example CSA CCM version 3.0)|
|Penetration testing frequency||At least once a year|
|Penetration testing approach||Another external penetration testing organisation|
|Protecting data at rest||Physical access control, complying with SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Data sanitisation process||Yes|
|Data sanitisation type||Deleted data can’t be directly accessed|
|Equipment disposal approach||Complying with a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v.30, CAS (Sanitisation) or ISO/IEC 27001|
Data importing and exporting
|Data export approach||
The Genesys Cloud service includes the ability to provide data export services. This includes the ability to export and integrate data collected from:
- Cloud workforce management
- Agent, Queue, Call Flow and Interaction metrics across all channels
- Interaction recordings and metadata
Data exports are automated and can be downloaded, using secure FTP, based on the customer preferred schedule.
|Data export formats||
|Other data export formats||WAV|
|Data import formats||CSV|
|Data protection between buyer and supplier networks||
|Data protection within supplier network||TLS (version 1.2 or above)|
Availability and resilience
The Genesys Cloud Service includes such characteristics as 24x7 systems monitoring and administration. Upon completion of Provisioning, the Genesys Cloud Service (excluding WFO and Reports) will be available 24x7x365 except for downtime in respect of which Customer has received at least 3 days’ notice and which downtime will not exceed five (5) hours per month (“Scheduled Downtime”). Genesys will use commercially reasonable efforts to (i) provide Scheduled Downtime during off-peak business hours (10pm – 5am eastern); and (ii) avoid Scheduled Downtime that would impact all Genesys Cloud Service data centers at the same time.
In the event that the Genesys Cloud Service is available for less than 99.99% of the total applicable time (excluding Scheduled Downtime) due to a “production outage” where the platform cannot process calls on behalf of Customer for the applicable month, Customer may request a credit subject to the Customer’s provision of written notice of such unavailability within thirty (30) days after the end of the applicable month. Such notice must contain a description of service incident including the date and approximate beginning and end time of the production outage service incident for Genesys’ verification.
|Approach to resilience||Please refer to the service definition document.|
|Outage reporting||Service reporting of any outages is via Customer Care channels including email notification.|
Identity and authentication
|User authentication needed||Yes|
|User authentication||Username or password|
|Access restrictions in management interfaces and support channels||Role based access control and segmented management interfaces.|
|Access restriction testing frequency||At least every 6 months|
|Management access authentication||Username or password|
Audit information for users
|Access to user activity audit information||Users contact the support team to get audit information|
|How long user audit data is stored for||At least 12 months|
|Access to supplier activity audit information||No audit information available|
|How long system logs are stored for||At least 12 months|
Standards and certifications
|ISO/IEC 27001 certification||Yes|
|Who accredited the ISO/IEC 27001||CIS – Certification & Information Security Services GmbH|
|ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation date||19/03/2018|
|What the ISO/IEC 27001 doesn’t cover||Please contact us for more information.|
|ISO 28000:2007 certification||No|
|CSA STAR certification||No|
|Who accredited the PCI DSS certification||Verizon Business Services|
|PCI DSS accreditation date||02/11/2018|
|What the PCI DSS doesn’t cover||Please contact us for more information.|
|Other security certifications||Yes|
|Any other security certifications||
|Named board-level person responsible for service security||Yes|
|Security governance certified||Yes|
|Security governance standards||ISO/IEC 27001|
|Information security policies and processes||
Our security and operational controls are based on industry standard practices to meet ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HIPAA, PCI Service Provider Level 1, and SSAE16 Service Organization Control (SOC) guidelines. PureEngage Cloud also utilizes infrastructure deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS provides the following letters of compliance and/or certification: ISM, ASD, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 27018:2014, ISO 27017:2015, Multi-Tier Cloud Security Standard Level-3 (CSP) Certification. AWS also undergoes frequent SOC 3 audits. A copy of the certifications and audit reports for AWS are available on the AWS website at http://aws.amazon.com/compliance/published-certifications.
We also adopt certain best practices:
• Centralized security information and event management (SIEM) is used to provide correlation of events and alerts.
• All connections to PureEngage Cloud secured via HTTPS and TSL.
• Encrypting all call recordings
|Configuration and change management standard||Conforms to a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v3.0 or SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Configuration and change management approach||All changes follow a strictly defined change management process compliant with the PCI-DSS 3.2, ISO 27001, and SSAE-16.|
|Vulnerability management type||Conforms to a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v3.0 or SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Vulnerability management approach||Environments are scanned at least monthly. Security vulnerabilities are patched within 30 days. All other patches are applied on a quarterly basis|
|Protective monitoring type||Conforms to a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v3.0 or SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Protective monitoring approach||Proactive monitoring supplies data for daily review by analysts and automatic processes provide event correlation. All potential incidents are immediately investigated and remediated as appropriate.|
|Incident management type||Conforms to a recognised standard, for example, CSA CCM v3.0 or ISO/IEC 27035:2011 or SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Incident management approach||Each incident first goes through a triage process to determine if the platform is behaving as designed and the issue was due to a false alarm or a real condition, if the incident is a real issue, triage will determine the approximate cause. Once the approximate cause of the incident is determined, the incident will be assigned to the organisation best able to resolve the immediate incident. Each incident has an escalation path that depends on the organisation to which it is assigned, with defined intervals for escalating to the next level based on the severity of the incident.|
|Approach to secure software development best practice||Conforms to a recognised standard, but self-assessed|
Public sector networks
|Connection to public sector networks||No|
|Price||£148 per user per month|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Free trial available||No|