Sopra Steria Digital Services Design (DSD)
Our experts employ Service Design and UX expertise to redesign 2-3 high volume or challenging customer journeys to create highly effective digital services. The Digital Services Design creates customer journeys to deliver your customers’ needs, leveraging the digital technology that is available to you.
- Puts the customer at the centre of service design.
- Personal Development: Humanising your customers based on held data
- Empathy Mapping: Understanding your customers behaviours
- User Research: Engaging end-users to understand motivations/pain points.
- Service Design: Working with end-users and stakeholders to design services.
- User Experience: Designing, testing and iterating options with users.
- Service Blueprint: Redesigned services including next steps to implement
- Reducing risk through evidence based understanding of user needs.
- Increased benefit through wholescale digital transformation
- Increasing effectiveness and take up of digital services
- Supports creation of stakeholder ownership for future outcomes
- Creates customer excellence through digital services
- Service available in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales
£320 to £1850 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Sopra Steria Ltd
07954 834 818
|How the planning service works||
Digital Services Design should be a precursor to digital solutioning activity, and can support the sequencing and interdependencies between the different elements and responsibilities across your transformation activity. It minimises the risk of investing in technology-led solutions that do not align to your business objectives and outcomes.
A clear business outcomes focus allows you to examine all relevant transformative options with potential to contribute to your objectives: to assess objectively the relative effectiveness of each. This then enables clear decisions about an optimal investment strategy.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||We develop a skills and knowledge transfer plan at the start of each assignment which sets out our approach to upskilling both the team we are working with and and the wider organisation. We can provide a range of formal and informal training, tailored to the specific customer’s needs, ranging from 1-2-1 mentoring to wide engagement train the trainer programmes.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Our service provides the expertise required to support with problem solving and solution design for services that are migrating to the cloud or between cloud services. Our particular focus is on ensuring that throughout any migration activities any decisions taken continue to both maximise the opportunities for innovation as well as ensuring that the needs of the end user are not lost.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Our services help customers deliver high quality solutions providing advice on design, benchmarking, delivery strategies and quality assurance throughout the service lifecycle.|
|Security services type||
|Other security services||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Other security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Support solutions for this service are tailored to the specific client needs.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£320 to £1850 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|