Check Point Dome9
CloudGuard Dome9 is a comprehensive software platform for public cloud security and compliance orchestration. Using Dome9, organisations can visualize and assess their security posture, detect misconfigurations, model and enforce best practices, and protect against identity theft and data loss. Dome9 integrates with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Comprehensive compliance management including automated continuous enforcement of best-practices.
- Active-Protection: Dynamic access leases, tamper protection, region-lock & IAM safety.
- Network Security: Visual-view of your cloud-network topology exposing potential misconfigurations.
- Threat Detection: Real-time detection of misconfiguration that will pose threat-to-instance.
- IAM Protection: real-time privileged elevation over users, roles, actions.
- CloudBots: Auto-remediation in AWS resolves dangerous misconfigurations and enforce compliance.
- Tamper Protection: Continuous monitoring and automation reversion of unauthorised modifications.
- Just-in-time privilege elevation with out-of-band authorisation for IAM actions
- Compliance: Allows easy security,compliance management of public cloud environments
- Enforces top security standards with auto remediation of unauthorised changes
- Network Security: Spot misconfigurations quickly-and-easily, potentially preventing exposure
- Threat Detection: Compliance with best-practices by spotting misconfigurations in real-time
- IAM Protection: Ability to provide real-time privileged-elevation for AWS users.
- CloudBots: Providing auto-remediation of dangerous misconfigurations, saving overheads and time.
- Tamper Protection: Deny changes to network-security-groups, preventing unauthorised changes.
- Privileged-Identity-Protection: Granular visibility control of users activities over native controls
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.