Sopra Steria Service Design & Operational Excellence
Our Service SMEs work with you to generate a rich understanding of your user’s needs in relation to the development of your products and services. We provide direct support with the design of services and associated delivery operations alongside our deep expertise in agile development of front-end interfaces products.
- User Research: Engaging end-users to understand motivations/pain points.
- Service Design: Working with endusers and stakeholder to design services.
- User Experience: Designing, testing and iterating options with users.
- Content Design: Ensuring content is appropriate and engaging.
- User Interface: Designing/developing software in order to maximise UX
- Visual Design: Using imagery, colour and typography to enhance UX.
- Capacity Planning: right-sizing your organisation for post transformation operations
- Reducing risk through evidence based understanding of user needs
- Increasing uptake through user testing of product or service
- Support with legal requirements in relation to accessibility of digital
- Provide support with ‘design thinking’ tools, methods and techniques
- Early realisation of benefits arising from transformation
- Service available in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales
£320 to £1850 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Sopra Steria Ltd
07954 834 818
|How the planning service works||
Our design support service can provide expertise at all stages of project lifecycle that will ensure that products or services are designing in such a way as to maximise uptake and usability and to collect and demonstrate user needs within the project planning lifecycle.
Design thinking expertise will reduce risk of products or services not achieving ultimate aims, as well as reducing need for rework at later stages in development.
We approach all projects with the same methodology, categorising activities and effort into the following stages:
Establish: This might include activities such as support with competitor analysis, content audits, ‘as-is’ mapping.
Define: This might include activities such as support with brand, initial user research, collection of user needs, journey planning.
Make/Test/Analyse/Improve: This might include development of low and/or high fidelity prototypes, ongoing user research and usability testing, development of design systems, accessibility testing.
Launch: This might include activities such as benchmark improvement analysis, provide handover material, plan continuous improvement strategy.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||We provide a wide range of training in relation to methods and techniques used by our six core design disciplines. This can range from whole team workshops to individual coaching and support.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Our service provides the expertise required to support with problem solving and solution design for services that are migrating to the cloud or between cloud services. Our particular focus is on ensuring that throughout any migration activities any decisions taken continue to both maximise the opportunities for innovation as well as ensuring that the needs of the end user are not lost.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||We provide quality assurance of any design led activities, outputs or deliverables ranging from designed artefacts through to support with project planning and decisions relating to what methods, resource or techniques are best suited to delivering required outcomes.|
|Security services type||
|Other security services||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Other security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Support solutions for this service are tailored to the specific client needs.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£320 to £1850 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|