The Sollis Partnership
Sollis Clarity Population Health Management (PHM) Analytics
Sollis Clarity is a Population Health Management (PHM) analytics platform. Delivers insights from data. Supports the delivery of better patient outcomes, better patient experiences at reduced per capita cost. It does this through a sophisticated suite of health analytics that includes risk stratification, population segmentation, actuarial analysis & casemix adjustment.
- Scalable web based portal with user friendly, intuitive reporting.
- Secure, IG compliant, with pseudonimysation and reidentification support.
- Advanced risk stratification models available with bespoke configuration options.
- LTC, QOF, frailty, mortality, multimorbidity, urgent care and costing analysis.
- Sophisticated population segmentation with variation analysis for peer benchmarking.
- Support for GPs, CCGs, CSUs, STPs, PCNs, PCHs and ICSs.
- Actuarial cells/analysis
- Integrate SUS, GP, community, ASC Mental Health and other data.
- Geographical mapping and support for public health analysis.
- Expert consultancy, implementation, data analysis, benefits realisation and training.
- Analyse populations & case find patients for care programme enrolment.
- Identify and understand unwarranted variations in care delivery.
- Understand the risk associated with different population cohorts.
- Identify gaps in care.
- Case-mix adjust populations for fair and equitable benchmarking.
- Identify issues related to polypharmacy. Improve safety and reduce cost.
- Quickly identify trends in disease patterns and access to care.
- Benefits realisation. Monitor programmes of care ensuring value and success.
- Understand current and future financial risk (actuarial analysis)
- Understand costs and drivers for care and access.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.