Unilink Software Ltd
Self-Service Biometric Visit System for Prisons
Unilink’s secure biometric prison visit system is implemented in sixty establishments and is thoroughly reliable having been used continuously in the HSE since 2004/5. It enables the secure and efficient enrolment and release of prisoners, social and legal visitors, contractors and staff as well as linking to web-based visit booking.
- Biometric tracking of prisoners and visitors into visits and exit
- Accurate fingerprint biometrics and digital facial images are stored
- Implements a huge variety of configurable local prison rules
- All visitors, contractors, prisoners and staff (optionally) can be enrolled.
- Fast system throughout; 1-2 second response time for biometric identification
- Alarms triggered if prisoner attempts to leave through wrong exit
- Interfaces to third party online booking systems and Unilink web-based
- Multiple management reports supporting intelligence
- Prisoner Self-Service Custodial Management System
- Single solution including Unilink’s Azure cloud hosting
- Prevents accidental prisoner release through visits by 1:N biometric identification.
- Ensure that staff keys are not compromised by leaving establishment
- Helps identify and ban visitors using false ID via biometrics
- Multiple visit booking: phone, online and prisoner self-service
- Enables visits to be booked and confirmed over the web
- Each visit timed and logged giving complete history and intelligence
- Ensures excellent records with photos/biometrics are retained of actual visits
- Improved operational efficiency, significant savings in staff time
- Biometric security helps identify potential drug dealers
- Enhanced system security, including Unilink’s Azure cloud hosting