Public Consulting Group
Virtual Wallet "Lite"
The Virtual Wallet Lite solution provides individuals with a 'virtual wallet' which can be used to deliver one-off payments such as short breaks and carer grants and can be used alongside our online self-serve assessment or application functionality to further streamline internal processes and resource.
- Remote 24/7 access
- Configurable to local rules / authorisations
- Supports online and offline activity
- Management information and reporting for Local Authority / funding body
- Supports Short Breaks and Carer's Grants
- Can include assessment / application process for grants
- Streamlines delivery of budgets, including Short Break and Carers Grants
- Light-touch management by the Local Authority / funding body
- Multi-channel - accessed online and/or telephone
- Total transparency of spend
- Low-cost delivery model
- Scaleable - one individual or thousands of individuals
- Enables choice whilst providing control
- Easy claw-back of funds
- First year savings seen of ~10% of direct payment budget!