Avepoint UK Ltd
Compliance Guardian for Data Validation, Classification, & Protection
Identify and automatically manage risks associated with content across structured and unstructured data in cloud and on-premise systems. Satisfy internal or external requirements for information management and data governance, including GDPR and the Data Protection Act. Complete DSARs (Data Subject Asset Requests) and Right to be Forgotten requests quickly.
- Scan On-Premises platforms, SharePoint, File System,Database, Exchange, Websites
- Scan platforms on many popular cloud platforms including Office365
- Rules-based file analysis & classification with automated tagging
- Discover and resolve regulatory violations using standard or custom checks
- Search and export personal data for data subject access requests.
- Automated remediation actions including quarantine, delete, move, encrypt,redact, pseudonymise.
- Block, delete, lock, or redact offending social content
- Automated and user-assisted reviews and incident management
- Reports, dashboards and heatmap on scan results over time.
- Integration with other platforms-Office365 DLP feeds, SIEM systems.
- Automatically identify and report privacy, information management, and security violations
- Standardise and enforce content classification based on context and ownership
- Prevent data loss with automated data monitoring and security management
- Efficiently resolve violations with automated actions to secure threats
- Effectively prioritise risks based on organisational requirements
- Assist in regulatory compliance (GDPR, Eprivacy, etc)
- The framework evaluates and mitigates privacy and security risks
- Gain dynamic insight into data with integrated Power BI reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of technical controls based on risk analysis
- Understand & assess risk based on confidentiality, availability and integrity