Epilepsy Video (IGev)
This service allows a parent or carer to upload a video taken while a child is experiencing some form of seizure.
The video can be reviewed by specialist clinicians to decide what type of intervention is required and it can also be securely sent to other clinicians for further opinion.
- Supports all main video file types
- Clear instructions provided to parent or carer for video upload
- Clinical staff notified when an upload is received
- Video accessible by specialist nurses and consultants
- A patient dashboard is maintained for each patient
- Historical videos can be viewed for comparison purposes
- Patient clinical assessment possible without having to attend a clinic
- Patient situation quickly understood and actioned by clinical staff
- Historical comparisons are easily made