Test Partners Ltd
Manual exploratory testing
Manual exploratory testing is an advanced, highly skilled approach for functionality testing of cloud-based services that identifies faults relating to typical user behaviour in addition to verifiying the documented requirements.
It is based on testing what users can do, not just what they are supposed to do.
- 17 years' experience on thousands of functionality projects since 2001
- Tests the functionality of software applications, websites and mobile applications
- Verifies any documented requirements
- Provides test coverage reporting and full traceability to requirements
- Suitable for any development methodology including agile or waterfall
- Ideal for post-launch investigations into reported faults
- Service provided on-site or in our central London test lab
- At least twice as fast as traditional scripted testing
- Finds bugs that traditional scripted testing cannot find
- Testing can be performed with incomplete design documentation (or none)
- Finds bugs earlier than with traditional scripted testing
- Highly adaptable as project circumstances and priorities change
- Context-driven approach ensures best value for money
- Testers' knowledge of web technologies allows deeper analysis and diagnosis
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.