Warner McCall Ltd
Warner McCall Resilience (WMR) Cyber Services
WMR's impartial cyber consultancy services support both government and business customers in identifying, assessing, prioritising, managing and auditing socio-technical cyber risks for enterprise and cloud services. Our services, delivered by our NCSC recognised qualified team, provide a vital understanding of the business-critical vulnerabilities and risks that you are exposed to.
- Cyber Vulnerability Investigations (CVI), Risk Assessment and Information Assurance (IA).
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) service.
- Cyber Due Diligence and Audit services (including GRC).
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) investigation.
- Enterprise Cyber Change Planning, including architecture development, supporting cloud migration.
- Programme and project cyber security and cloud migration delivery support.
- Continuous Improvement Services (including Maturity Modelling) to optimise Cyber Resilience.
- Cyber Security consultancy services (inc ISO27001 & CE certification).
- Cyber Security Incident Response management and review services.
- Critical asset and impact analysis, business continuity and contingency planning.
- Focused, prioritised and optimised cyber security expenditure.
- More assured continuity of operation for your business and processes.
- Enhanced cyber security financial and operational decision making and governance.
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance that minimises your operational risk.
- Services which manage your risk and compliance, supporting accreditation.
- Impartial, independent and pragmatic advice from qualified consultants.
- Tailored and agile support meeting time, cost and performance requirements.
- Focused protection for critical assets, PII and sensitive data.
- Security Cleared staff with deep HMG experience and knowledge.
- Greater protection for your organisation's data, services and reputation.