Desktop as a Service Secure Plus from Fordway
Fordway Desktop as a Service DaaS SecurePlus is architected to meet OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE/IL3 for Internet, PSN and NHS N3/HSCN users to access their corporate desktop from anywhere. DaaS provides shared Remote Desktop Services, persistent Virtual Desktops (VDI), locked down full client PCs or tablets or any required combination of these.
- Fully Managed, shared, personal or hybrid device desktop types supported
- Windows, MacOS, iOS, Linux, ChromeOS and Android devices supported.
- Local security management, desktopAV standard, included intrusion detection service
- Microsoft Office 365 integration
- Proactive Incident Management and service availability monitoring
- Included Multi-Factor Authentication
- Desired Configuration Management with per session user monitoring
- Optional assigned Service Manager
- Included data at rest encryption on managed desktops
- UK PSN and NHS N3/HSCN connectivity available and included
- Meets the needs of any organisation’s end-user computing (EUC) requirements.
- Fordway can manage the complete project lifecycle, design to migration
- Office365 integration to enable collaboration and communication across multiple devices.
- Highly secure and compliant platform, achieves OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE (IL3) security mandates
- Included connectivity to UK PSN and NHS N3/HSCN network
- Integration with number of Identity and Authentication Management Service
- Included anti-virus, desired configuration management, security management and reporting
- Included security management and reporting to confirm compliance
- Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Chromebook clients supported
- Optional Managed print service available