Near-real time assessment of urgent care data to generate current status of system and forecast immediate pressures.
- Data on hospital admissions, ambulances, wait times, discharges, other targets
- Online dashboard with mobile app
- Display of localised metrics with defined performance thresholds
- Offer standardised level of pressure transparently across the system
- Provide a consistent set of escalation levels for local UCDB
- Set clear expectations around responsibilities in response to surge pressures
- Promote a transparent and fair response from local providers
- Set consistent terminology
- Partners involved become aware of system-wide pressure
- Actions and protocols can be considered at a local level
- Neighbouring systems can be notified and support can be considered.
- Improve decision making across multiple organisations