IBM provides consultancy and implementation services to enable organisations to gain greater insight and value from the data that they hold, or can access.
Security cleared architects, data scientists and information specialists work with visual designers, your organisation and your service users to build confidence, relevance and accessibility of data.
- Data Strategy & Architecture Services
- Data Science & Insight Services
- Establishing Data Science & Analytics Capability
- Managing and governing data across modern and traditional platforms
- Transitioning to Modern Data Platforms
- Agile Delivery
- User focused and design-led approach
- Connecting with third party data
- Optimisation of process, product or decisions
- Cognitive capabilities (natural language processing, machine learning)
- Connects business strategy & objectives to the organisation's information assets
- Improves the quality of decision making
- Improves confidence in information accuracy
- Enables automation of processes and decisions
- Provides insights from all data (structured, unstructured, owned, public)
- Delivers early value and business visibility through Agile approaches
- Makes information accessible to everyone with appropriate access controls
- Exploits Cloud technology using public, dedicated and hybrid solutions
- Creates in-house capability in a rapid and sustainable way
- Supports the transition to data- and intelligence-led decision-making
£394 per person per day
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
|How the planning service works||
IBM advises on applicability, benefits and risks of utilising storage or analytical services in the Cloud drawing on experience working with all of the major UK providers of Public Cloud and a selection of Secure Cloud service providers.
Our teams can support assessment, design, architecture and implementation of Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud solutions.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Data quality and confidence is at the heart of creating an effective data platform on which to build business critical solutions and digital services. IBM's data and information governance specialists can provide independent assurance of existing systems and strategies or work with you to build data quality and governance into your business.
As analytical capability becomes embedded into the fabric of your organisation supporting decisions, process and reporting, it is essential that these analytical systems perform. IBM architects and data specialists consider performance from use case selection and design right through to implementation and deployment of analytical systems.
|Security testing service||Yes|
|Security testing type||
|Other security testing||
|Accredited security testers||Yes|
|Security testing accreditations||
|Other security testing accreditations||
|Certified Professional (CCP) risk analysts||Yes|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
IBM can provide service management for analytical systems and data platforms. This service is delivered by experienced data engineers alongside our application and platform support teams.
Services can be delivered from secure locations in the UK, or from our nearshore and offshore delivery centres.
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||IBM can tailor support the the requirements of the individual buyer and the scope of services to be addressed.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£394 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|