User Experience (UX) & Product Design
BJSS works with clients to design and develop effective user-centric products and services, by deploying a full range of user experience design skills. This includes deep research expertise, end-to-end service design, product prototyping and visual design, and specific specialism in accessibility, inclusion and assisted digital provision.
- User Experience Designers experienced in government product and service design.
- Fully-aligned to GDS Service Standards and GOV.UK’s UCD principles.
- Design-thinking approach to facilitate co-design workshops and rapid prototypes.
- T-shaped consultants experienced in end-to-end user experience design from Discovery-Live.
- Researching and identifying user pain-points and need.
- Rapid low-to-high fidelity prototyping and user testing.
- Visual & content design, development of design systems and playbooks.
- Facilitates user and stakeholder collaboration in research, design and testing.
- Traceability of user needs through design and development to delivery.
- Iterative and agile methodology designed to deliver value early.
- Products and services are designed to deliver citizen outcomes.
- Co-design with users and stakeholders to fix critical service pain-points.
- Providing experience and guidance at each GDS assessed stage.
- Services are fully-accessible and meet Web Content Accessibility guidelines.
- Defined design principles and systems, driving development efficiency.
- Low-risk solution exploration due to lean and rapid prototyping.
- Effective user experience across digital, offline channels, and physical touchpoints.
- Collaboration with inter-disciplinary teams, delivers user-friendly, feasible, viable solutions.
- Upskills internal designers and stakeholders in user-centred design techniques.
- Outcomes delivered first time, by leveraging experience in digital development.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.