Splunk Managed Services
Splunk monitors and analyses machine data from any source to deliver Operational Intelligence to optimise your IT, security and business performance. With intuitive analysis features, machine learning, artificial intelligence, packaged applications and open APIs, alongside Phantom for security operations and VictorOps for incident management.
- Cloud, hybrid or enterprise deployment
- Collects and indexes log and machine data from any source
- Powerful search, analysis and visualization capabilities empower users
- Fraud and cyber threat detection analysis
- Real time analysis for operational intelligence and business reporting
- Information Assurance and security analysis
- Monitor and ensure compliance issues
- Monitor Logistics RFID and logistics databases machine data (HUMS)
- Monitor and manage internet of things including SCADA data
- Big Data Analytics, machine data from internet/internal network
- Delivers real-time visibility of the service user experience
- Troubleshoot performance or security incidents in minutes, not hours.
- Collect and index any machine data from virtually any source.
- Delivers the scalability, reliability and functionality you need
- Find the relationships within your data.
- Use built-in Splunk analytics modules to tackle impactful issues.
- Make more sense of your huge volumes of data.
- Choose from a wide range of charts and visualizations.
- Use the dashboards to continually monitor events, conditions or KPIs.
- Provides secure data handling, access controls, auditability and assurance